Join us for our six-week, online, Master Poetry Workshop.
This workshop, which will be led by Tupelo Press Publisher and Artistic Director Jeffrey Levine, is offered in two sections:Wednesdays from 5 pm to 7 pm eastern time, beginning Sundays from 11 am to 1 pm eastern time.
The next available sessions begin: Wednesday, Feb 22nd (to Wed March 29th ) and Sunday, Feb 26th (to Sunday, April 2nd).
Each workshop is open to high intermediate and advanced poets. Together with a maximum of 7 other poets, discover how to:
- draw upon the subconscious while creating and revising;
- release the inherent power of every single line;
- invite your reader into deeply shared intimacy;
- recognize your best writing;
- consistently enter and re-enter that artistic space
Cost: $399 for the six-week session (all tuition goes to the Tupelo General Fund).
To Apply: kindly attach three sample poems to an email, addressed to Kirsten Miles (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This workshop will be a safe and welcoming space for all participants. All tuition payments are earmarked for general operating expenses at Tupelo Press.